Not Constantinople

I originally designed this site to share photos of my trip to Turkey and Bulgaria in 2005 (hence the name) But as I'm currently living in London, this seems like the perfect place to share general updates and specific antecdotes...without running up my phone bill.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Flat Stanley goes to Paris


My friend Andromeda, and the rest of her 2nd grade class sent Flat Stanley to me as part of a writing assignment and as luck would have it, he arrived the night before I left for Paris!

It was my third time to Paris, but my travel buddy had never been before, so we saw all the major sites, including the Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, Notre Dame, and Sacre Coeur.



We also saw an over-the-top show at the Moulin Rouge, but Stanley was too young for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home