Not Constantinople

I originally designed this site to share photos of my trip to Turkey and Bulgaria in 2005 (hence the name) But as I'm currently living in London, this seems like the perfect place to share general updates and specific antecdotes...without running up my phone bill.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Uneventful trips to the US

I have no good pictures of the trips I took to the US, and as they were all locations I have been to (or lived in) on a number of occassions, were are going to take artistic license and skip them. Except for a brief nod to my friend Andromeda, whose 8th birthday party I actually made it to before heading to Germany.

Even this is not a good picture. Usually I love my camera, but I can't adjust the shudder speed and children move too fast to be captured without fuzzy edges.



She made out like a bandit though...the sheer number of balloons alone. Luckily her dad has a van.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home