Not Constantinople

I originally designed this site to share photos of my trip to Turkey and Bulgaria in 2005 (hence the name) But as I'm currently living in London, this seems like the perfect place to share general updates and specific antecdotes...without running up my phone bill.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Two months and no posting

What can I say...anyone who used to check this blog has probably stopped by now, because I never put anything new here. But since I have a link to this on my CouchSurfing profile, I should probably be a little better about updating it. It's not as though I haven't been traveling or doing post worthy things...I'm just not a natural blogger. But I have two months worth of travel and hijinks to post about, and in the words of the Mad-Hatter, "Start at the beginning, go until you get to the end, and then, stop."

In those two months I have, visited Goettingen, Paris, Brussels, Bruges, and the US (twice). Best to divide the posts by topic I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home